ALSING TYPE BALL MILLS
Alsing type ball mills are used for wet grinding of solid materials, minerals, chemical products, ceramic glazes, pigments, etc. in order to obtain, without pre-grinding, homogeneous compounds free from external contamination.
Models up to 5000:
- support shoulders in metallic carpentry
- transmission with gear reducer and V-belts
Models from 10000 up to 12500:
- support shoulders in concrete
- transmission with gear reducers and V-belts
- in high-density alumina
- lining materials, grinding media, lining installation, supplied upon request
Electric command for motor usually excluded, can be supplied upon request.