Automatic and semi-automatic systems for dosing, feeding and storing loose raw materials for ceramic bodies and glazes. Depending on the type requested, they generally consist of the different combination of the following equipment:
- weighing boxes and hoppers;
- concave conveyor belts (inclined, wheeled, reversible);
- bucket elevators;
- bandeboard type elevators;
- automatic management systems with PLC capable of memorizing multiple recipes of mixtures and glazes;
- semi-automatic or manual management systems.