Completely automatic intermittent kilns for single firing or re-firing of sanitary-ware in vitreous-china and fire-clay.
Temperature 1300 °C.
- Firing process managed by electronic instrument with microprocessor able to memorize different firing curves, with management of each installed equipment: no staff is required during the firing;
- Feedings available: natural gas, L.P.G., diesel-oil and biodiesel;
- Remote control and alarm optional;
- High efficiency combustion process carried out by total precombustion burners (Coeltunnel patent);
- Absolute firing uniformity in all the loading sections;
- Replicability of the colours;
- No breaking and defects due to the kiln during the firing;
- Costant atmosphere inside the kiln;
- Low power consumption thanks to the use of the latest technology (ECONOMICK Project).